Erickson Acres is a 30+ acre horse facility located in the rolling green countryside of Spring Valley, WI. It is truly a family run business, where each and every family member is involved in the every day operation of the facilities. It is not only our family's business, it is our lifestyle. Honest, hard work is the backbone of our continued success and growth. We look forward to meeting you and helping you reach your dreams and goals with your equine partner as well!
Sarah has an extensive background in horses. She was born and raised with them, so it is truly in her blood. She has been riding her entire life and her incredible ability to communicate with the horses shines through in the results of all equine that come through for training. She understands their behaviors that others often disregard as "bad" or "difficult" and is able to help the horse realize what is being asked of them and how to properly respond. This makes for happy clients AND happy horses! Smiles are a common sight here. Sarah is positive and progressive with her students, ensuring their advancement in their riding skills, all the while keeping their safety top priority.
- UW-River Falls Graduate in Animal Science – Equine Business
- 30 years of Classic English Riding
- Over 25 years of Training experience in:
* Hunt Seat
- Endurance rider competing in 25 and 30-mile races
* Aspiring to ride the Tevis Cup – 100-mile race completed in 24-hours
- Shows Eventing, Dressage and Stadium Jumping
- Lifetime member of 4-H
- Volunteers as St Croix County Dressage and Hunter/Jumper Coach
- Competed in 4-H Horse Advancement Training Program
* Represented Isanti County at the MN State 4-H Horse show
~Placed Top 5 in levels 3 and 4
~Placed First in Level 5
- Pony Club Adult Volunteer
© 2013 Erickson Acres, LLC | All rights reserved.
The Erickson Family:
Jon, Sarah, Lana and Allen
Exchange daughter Margaux
Flower (Ima True Believer)
Savannah (High Dollar Dreams)
Hickory (Tinman's Treasure)